Full Colour 3D Printing
Our Project 660pro 3D printer is one of the few models of 3D printers that will print in full colour. Using a composite of British Gypsum and CMYK (plus clear) inkjet binders, our printer creates realistic models in a full spectrum of colours and gradients to help you best evaluate your designs.
Perfect for architectural models, props, marketing, display art and of course our 3D figures!
The finished results are very like ceramic and are treated with cyanoacrylate or epoxy resin to preserve and strengthen the final model.
- Net build volume – 10 x 15 x 8 in (254 x 381 x 203 mm)
- Resolution – 600 x 540 DPI
- Layer thickness – 0.004 in (0.1 mm)
- Number of jets – 1520
- Maximum bounding box size – 250 x 380 x 200mm
- Minimum supported wall thickness – 2mm
- Minimum unsupported wall thickness – 3mm
- Minimum engraved detail – 0.4mm
- Minimum embossed detail – 0.4mm
- Minimum escape holes in hollow models – 10mm (for one hole) / 3mm (for multiple holes)